E-commerce & Marketing Intern
We're always on the look for new talent to join our team for internships! We have spots available every school season, starting each year either in Winter or Summer.
Not Selling Liquid is a young and dynamic full-service digital growth agency with customers in the fashion and e-commerce industry. We build responsive Shopify websites that are developed for conversion, we migrate without any disruption, target, engage and convert for various companies worldwide, like Daily Paper, ØLÅF, Ballin and Jorik, online and on all major marketplaces and social networks.
Are you creative and motivated to work for a fast-growing start-up in a young and dynamic team? Do you want to work for international fashion & lifestyle brands? Then we're looking for you!
As a Marketing & E-commerce Intern, you’ll work closely with our Operations Lead on several different projects. You’ll get first-hand experience into what the e-commerce world looks like, such as e-mail marketing, e-commerce analytics and strategy. You’ll also be involved in setting up internal processes and will get a chance to develop project management skills.
- All applicants must be based in the Netherlands
- You’re currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Economics or similar;
- You have a good eye for details and design;
- You’re acquainted with e-commerce metrics;
- You’re used to working with Excel;
- You’re a go-getter, eager to learn about new technologies and develop new skills.
What we offer
- You’ll get a chance to work with some of the coolest fashion brands from Amsterdam;
- We have a brand new office in Amsterdam West and will work partially remotely, partially at the office;
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team;
- A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork;
- An environment with a lot of space to develop yourself.