UX/UI Design Intern
We're always on the look for new talent to join our team for internships! We have spots available every school season, starting each year either in Winter or Summer.
Not Selling Liquid is a young and dynamic full-service digital growth agency with customers in the fashion and e-commerce industry. We build responsive Shopify websites that are developed for conversion, we migrate without any disruption, target, engage and convert for various companies worldwide, like Daily Paper, ØLÅF, Ballin and Jorik, online and on all major marketplaces and social networks.
Are you creative and motivated to work for a fast-growing start-up in a young and dynamic team? Do you want to work for international fashion & lifestyle brands? Then we're looking for you!
As a UX/UI Intern at Not Selling Liquid, you'll translate ideas into beautiful and operable designs for webshops, campaigns and email marketing. During your internship, you will think of interactive and creative concepts. As a full-fledged member of our team, you assist us in realizing designs for real brands and clients. This internship will offer an exciting mixture of responsibilities in an inspiring and fast-paced environment in the heart of Amsterdam, where you'll be able to develop your professional skills as a web designer.
- All applicants must be based in the Netherlands
- You’re studying User Experience, Graphic Design, Media Design, Communication & Design, Digital Design or similar;
- Experience with Figma (similar to Sketch), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Knowledge of usability, UX, UI and online design methods;
- A visual, creative thinker with an eye for complete and complementary visuals;
- An inquisitive designer that likes to take on new assignments;
- You follow the trends and developments in online design closely and can translate them into directly applicable designs;
- Independent working attitude.
What we offer
- You’ll get a chance to work with some of the coolest fashion brands from Amsterdam;
- We have a brand new office in Amsterdam West and will work partially remotely, partially at the office;
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team;
- A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork;
- An environment with a lot of space to develop yourself.