We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketer to join our team and ensure that our customers grow to new heights! Working to set up and continuously optimize the performance of the (always on) campaigns, you’ll analyse their results, improve where possible and always look for new ways to boost their performance.
Not Selling Liquid is the go-to E-commerce agency to grow scale-up Fashion & Lifestyle brands. We advise, develop campaigns, manage and analyze the digital environments, especially in the field of online advertising, for various companies worldwide.
We are a young and dynamic company where we emphasize quality service & long-term relationships. We work daily with a wide range of fashion and lifestyle brands such as Daily Paper, Arte Antwerp, Denham & Rainkiss and Curlygirlmovement.
Are you data-driven and motivated to work for a fast-growing start-up in a young and dynamic team? Do you want to work for international fashion & lifestyle brands? Then we're looking for you!
- Be the key point of contact for all paid traffic-related topics for a set of brands assigned to you;
- Translate the client’s objectives into performance marketing campaigns for a range of marketing channels/channel mix;
- Set up, manage & optimize paid campaigns in the brands’ key markets to meet the set targets;
- Continuously explore and test new opportunities for improving performance;
- Provide in-depth analysis on campaign performance;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive and collaborative personality;
- Meticulous and very detail-oriented;
- Curious and with a growth mindset;
- Interest in the Fashion & Lifestyle industry is a plus;
- A proven track record of working in an agency is a plus.
- You have a completed HBO / WO education in business administration, commercial economics or similar and at least 2 years of experience with advertising including Google;
- You are flexible, comfortable with change – you’re dedicated to continuously evolve at what we do and open to moving with the changing world around us;
- You are well aware of the latest (digital) marketing trends and know how to apply them flawlessly within the most important advertising channels;
- Manage measurement and event tracking (Google Analytics) to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our performance channels;
- Report on client/product data insights and KPI driven results regularly;
- Manage the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts, and business objectives;
- Master the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Facebook Ads and many more.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team;
- Marktconform salary;
- A unique start-up culture with a focus on teamwork;
- An environment for personal growth;
- Working for trending fashion & lifestyle brands;
- A high level of responsibility;
- Free lunch & Team activities.